Tap into our extensive candidate database to receive a list of people to consider for your open position. Our Matched Candidate solution delivers candidates to you, rated as Great Match, Good Match and Possible Match.
Matched Candidates is an excellent complement to your proactive campaign via MaxRecruit and/or niche network postings.
Download the Matched Candidates PDFDownload
Download the Matched Candidates FAQ PDFDownload
Matched Candidates from the Tri-City Herald gives you access to a wide range of candidates whose experience and skillset are a good fit with your job requirements. We draw from a database of approximately 30 million candidates, including our own proprietary list as well as that of the recruiting powerhouse Nexxt, and other sources. We rate candidates as a Great Match, Good Match or Possible Match. You’re able to view the candidate’s resume, and reach out to them directly, if you are interested.
Your Matched Candidates will be loaded in the Talent Pool for your open position on our Applicant Tracking System (ATS). You’ll be able to view and manage candidates there. Matched candidates will not expire on the ATS, so if you need to hire for the same qualifications in future, you’ll have access to a ready made set of candidates.
- Great for reaching passive candidates who might not respond to your job board posting.
- Works well for hard-to-fill roles, or roles where you need a specialized skill set.
- Builds suitable candidates in your Talent Pool, for use now and in the future.
- Available in two levels:
- Matched Candidates: 25 candidates, rated by our system as Great Matches (Note: in the event we cannot identify 25 Great Matches, we will supplement with Good Matches).
- Matched Candidates Platinum: approximately 100 candidates, rated by our system as Great or Good Matches.
- If you start with regular Matched Candidates, but want to access more, you can upgrade to Platinum.
- Delivers candidates to you from a pool of around 30 million possible matches.
- Each match is rated as Great, Good or Possible.
- You can view the Matched Candidates in a Talent Pool on our ATS.
Contact Tri-City Herald Ad Sales (509) 585-7250